Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Our New Homeschool Year Starts June 2, 2014

This summer we will try Heart of Dakota's Beyond Little Hearts for His Glory.  We homeschool year-round and this looked like just the right thing at just the right time for Little J.  N will be following along.  He will read the Boy Interest Set and I will read the Classic Set aloud.  What I like about this program immediately, is that I already have many of the listed books. :)  Hooray!!  We are switching out their devotions for one we have been wanting to do called Five Minute Devotions for Children.  Right now N has allergies too bad to venture out but he is mending fast. (The birch pollen is slowly finishing up.)  We are waiting to go out on our nature walks.  I am really wanting to use both Heart of Dakota and My Father's World this fall.  So, I think I will.  We also will add in our standard fundable books and textbooks.  It will be a fun year with many good reads ahead. 
N's Kandinsky painting done while listening to five different kinds of music
J's Lion Painting (note the people quickly climbing up the vines)

I am busy planning out our extra activities.  Please come back and check-in with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment